INgage Networks, an award-winning provider of enterprise social software, was recently selected by Social CRM expert & best-selling author Paul Greenberg as a winner on The CRM Watchlist 2011, as published recently on ZDNet.
• This is the third consecutive year INgage Networks earns this recognition among its peers and industry leaders. Those on the list are companies that Greenberg thinks buyers and influencers and others should watch in 2011 because they impact or will impact the CRM and SCRM landscape and also provide value to businesses in need of a CRM related product.
• From a list of 130 companies Greenberg tracked for roughly a year, he narrowed down the field to nearly 30 winners, broken out by category, of which INgage Networks was one of seven companies in the social mainstream category, among the likes of Lithium and Jive.
• Greenberg’s assessment reinforces INgage Networks’ commitment to further growth in 2011, as stated by the company’s CEO, Kim Patrick Kobza, in a January 6, 2011 press release: “while we realized many accomplishments in 2010, 2011 is our time to accelerate our leadership,” as Greenberg pointed out.
• Greenberg’s “Social CRM: The Conversation” blog on ZDNet focuses on current and future CRM technologies, strategies, companies, stories and personalities. The blog, which is beginning its third year on ZDNet, draws sales, marketing and IT professionals worldwide.
• Greenberg, in addition to being the author of the best-selling book, “CRM at the Speed of Light: Essential Customer Strategies for the 21st Century,” is President of The 56 Group, a consulting firm focused on cutting-edge CRM strategic services.
“I’ve seen the evolution of their product, a social networking platform, the past three years to something that is truly a strong application that I think is best used as a white label platform for businesses in diverse industries.” – as published in ZDNet by contributing writer Paul Greenberg, Social CRM expert & best-selling author
• Social CRM: The Conversation blog on ZDNet, "The CRM Watchlist Part IV: The Social Mainstream:" http://www.zdnet.com/blog/crm/the-crm-watchlist-part-iv-the-social-mainstream/2480?tag=mantle_skin;content
• INgage Networks Video, "CRM and the Social Customer" featuring Paul Greenberg: http://www.ingagenetworks.com/videos/24